Kowalskiy: Who are The Dirty Demographic?
Angus: We are a Piano-Indie Pop band based in Glasgow.
Kowalskiy: How would you describe 'your sound'?
Angus: We write highly-addictive & catchy songs that'll stick in your head like toffee on teeth. Three-part vocal gymnastics, Moog solos, Fuzzy Bass riffs & Snappy drum beats all topped off with an elbow drop or two on the piano.
Kowalskiy: PLUG AWAY!!!
- Thursday 29th March at King Tut's Wah Wah Hut (w/ The Milk) at 8pm [£3 via firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Wednesday 11th April at The Third Door, Edinburgh at 10pm
- Thursday 3rd May at The Art School, Glasgow 7pm [£5 at the door]
- Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
- Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/
- Twitter: @thedirtydemo
- We will also be on Napier University's debut Podcast show this April so look out for that!
Kowalskiy: You forgot your debut EP on iTunes! So, what else can we expect from The Dirty Demographic in the future?
Angus: We have an album ready to record so we'll release some singles prior to that. We have a few launch party ideas which sound like a lot fun so we are very much looking forward to setting them up. We'll be branching out from Glasgow & Edinburgh this year also so expect to see us play some out of the way gigs real soon.
So there we go! All that's left for me to say is get your hands on a copy of their EP... from here, and to remind you again that they'll be playing King Tuts two weeks tomorrow. Cheap ticket details above. It'll be worth it for the elbow drops alone!